Thursday, July 13, 2006

Farkin' Links Vol. 179

In case you needed some visual proof; Bo Jackson is the greatest video game character of all time

Whoops...I pity all of you with children.

I guess Ryu from Street Fighter needed some tougher opponents to practice his martial arts on. I wish he'd start with that smart ass dog who always laughs at me...Damn you Duck Hunt dog! Damn you and your smarmy snicker to hell!

This looks like a job for Cal-Tech graduate...so Ben, go ahead and build a trebuchet when you have the time and tell us how it works. You might want to also include a definition for the word trebuchet.

I remember this game in the arcade...it looked a little better then. Still, I love any game that gives you bonus points for head shots.

Uh oh...it looks like those aliens really are an advanced race! They're making three dimensional crop circles! Now if they can only figure out how not to die when sprayed with water...

This is a nice return of the "Japanese people are crazy" links. Combining learning English and cheesy aerobics is something only they could do. You would think that was the goofiest part...just wait until you see what they're learning to say.(Hat tip: Tristan)

Say what you want...but this is one cool mom. I like how they tied it into yet another teacher doing the sex education tutoring on the side. I was just born to soon...

Hmmm...I've had some bad mornings, but never quite this bad.

Wowzers...I'm not sure how I missed this game back when I was a kid, but if there was ever a way to persuade me to want to play golf, the only thing better than monkeys would be...Ninjas!

No comments: