Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Farkin' Links Vol. 197

Has anybody seen or heard about this Brawny Academy? Apparently, the Brawny man has turned from a bad ass lumberjack to a clean shaven, sensitive, new age guy in a flannel. He's basically turned into Al Gore. On this show, he's supposed to teach a group of married men how to be "more thoughtful, more helpful...even more romantic." Oh, that's right...he's also going to teach them how to grow a vagina. Since he's intent on turning these men into women, I suppose that would be the next step. Obviously, the group of fools they got to show up on this show deserve to be completely emasculated, but this feminization of society is a depressing trend. Of course, knowing as much about women as I do(which ain't much), I know that once they manage to turn their men into a servant, they'll get bored and move on to that mysterious, married man who gets them all excited down below. But hey, at least these Brawny men can cry on each other's shoulders on Brokeback Mountain afterwards.

Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.
--Oscar Wilde


Here's a nice collection of the top erotic Atari games...which is kind of like having a list of the most erotic Golden Girls cast members. My vote goes for Bea Arthur.

This reporter may actually be dumber than Brick Tamland from Anchorman...and he was retarded.

O.K., I may have put this shirt on before...but it's still so stupid it made me laugh...which I'll admit, isn't particularly hard.

Being crushed by a giant cage in a freak balloon accident isn't funny...unless it happens to a clown.

This Vietnamese criminal must have inspired that Martin Lawrence movie, Blue Streak.

I'm beginning to think Florida has a "Hellmouth" ala Buffy the Vampire Slayer, only it attracts nutjobs and crazies. In central Florida, they're looking for the naked tickler...how hard is it to find a naked man running through the streets?

If you think I have a lot of time on my hands, check out this guy's hobby of recreating Nazi war scenes with G.I. Joe sized dolls. I think Alex just pissed his pants in excitement and jealousy.

Just to prove, once again, that anything can be had on the internet, check this out. I know I'd like infant blood that doesn't spoil so quickly.

Uh oh...the raccoons are about to conquer Washington State. I, for one, welcome our new furry, masked overlords. I sure hope they haven't heard about that raccoon I ran over up in Oakland.

Here's a strange sketch collection of various cartoon characters with what would be their internal skeleton. These are some deformed people.

No comments: